BW Bid Off
- Make it Personal Again
The newest feature added to the BW family of firsts.
This feature is the best choice for those sellers who wish to conduct a Phone Bid Off/ Pasture Bid Off style sale.
The seller is in complete control of this style of sale.
- As Seller you set the start time
- As Seller you decide when the site will close
- As Seller you determine how the buyers are to make payment
- As Seller you can self-collect 100% of the funds
- OR Breeders World can collect funds
- It’s your choice
How it works
- The Seller picks a start date
- Call BW Office to get it on the calendar
- 10 days prior to start date the seller sends BW Office Sale Template (Calf Info), Pictures and video links
- After BW Loads initial info the seller will have access to make changes in the new consignor portal
Time to start BW Bid Off
- Seller Logs into their consignor portal
- As the seller receives calls you will log those bids into the consignor portal for each lot
- Click the start button
- BW will require each bidder to register on breedersworld.com
- After buyer has registered they should verify their cell phone to get text updates
When the seller receives a bid, simply go to that lot
- The seller will need Last name, City and phone number the bidder registered with
- From the drop down select the bidders name
- Enter the amount of the bid and click place bid
View Each Lot info
- Click the arrow to expand the lot
- The seller will see the entire list of previous bidder name, city and phone
What happens when a new bid is placed?
- The seller will enter the new bid
- The previous winning bidder will get a text and email notification that they have been out bid.
- This feature will limit the number of calls a seller will needs to make. Buyers can simply text or call the seller to place a new bid.
When all bids are placed and seller is ready to end the sale
- Log into consignor account
- Click “End”
- Notify your BW Rep or the main office
- Buyers will get an invoice emailed at the end of the sale
- If BW is to collect funds you will get periodic updates as those payments are collected