- Visit the website at www.breedersworld.com. If you are a first time user click on login/register. Remember to keep your username and password. If you forget your password, click the reset password button
- To create your account you will be required to use a valid credit card. This card IS NOT automatically charged for your purchases. You must settle your account with Breeders World according to the online terms and conditions.
- Bidding amounts on the screen will be current. Video can have a lag (less than 1 sec) depending on your internet service. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that their internet connection and computer are working properly.
- If you bid by mistake and win the lot, you are bound by contract to purchase the lot. Auctioneer shall be the sole judge in determining the winning bidder in the event of a tie bid.
- Any announcements at the time of auction or bidding will take precedence over material previously provided
- Transportation of livestock is the sole responsibility of the buyer. All shipping of any kind shall be at buyer's expense.
- All livestock/consignments sold through Breeders World are purchased subject to federal and state inspection
- If you have the highest bid, you are obligated to complete the transaction. Bids are not retractable.
- Every transmission over the Internet travels a different route and can be delayed by a variety of factors, including the bidder's own computer. The time lapse between submission of a bid and its registration by the website can vary by several seconds.
- In the event of malfunction by the Breeders World host computer, it is the Auctioneer's sole discretion to continue or stop the sale during any internet outages, service disruptions or downtime
- If the malfunction has not affected the sale of lots sold prior to the malfunction, they will be considered sold.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that their internet connection and computer are working properly. Breeders World cannot guarantee that online services will be uninterrupted. Any malfunction by the buyer's computer or Internet service provider is not the responsibility of Breeders World or the auctioneer.
DELIVERY OF ANIMALS/ EMBRYOS/SEMEN AND FEES: Each buyer is responsible to coordinate delivery and buyer is to cover all cost of delivery. Arrangements need to be made prior to or immediately after purchase. No animals will be delivered until payment has been made. All animals must be picked up within 10 days after the auction. Sellers may charge up to $5.00 per day for animals not removed from the farm within 10 days after the auction. Delivery fees may be charged by the seller if necessary. Purchases may be picked up at the farms any time after the conclusion of the auction and full payment is received. Call the seller to schedule an appointment.
HEALTH PAPERS: Furnished upon request for each individual lot. Special testing or export health testing will be at the buyers expense. Please call your state vet office for permits, requirements etc.
GUARANTEE: We are not responsible for injury or accidents. All animals become property of the buyer at the conclusion of the auction. Sellers cannot be held responsible for the health or condition of animals after the conclusion of the auction.
CONDITIONS: Any person placing bids on items in this auction agrees to these terms and conditions and understands that, by placing bids, they are entering into a binding contract between themselves and the seller(s) and that they will be held financially responsible for their actions. Roger M. Hunker, Auctioneer only as an agent between buyer and seller and may not be held responsible for any livestock or merchandise. It is to be clearly understood that Roger M. Hunker, Auctioneer; Breeders World Online Sales, BreedersWorld.com and representatives act only as a means between buyer and seller, and may not be held liable, financially or otherwise, for any failure on the part of the same to fulfill any obligations set forth in this sale or for the truth of any warranties expressed or implied. This catalog of offering has been prepared by the auctioneer from information provided by the seller(s) and is assumed accurate as presented to us. However, Roger M. Hunker, Auctioneer will in no way guarantee age, pedigree, or reproductive status of the animals selling. All agreements and adjustments made are between buyer and seller.
Standard Breeding Guarantee and Genetic Defect Disclaimer:
We require that each consignor agree to the "Standard Breeding Guarantee and Genetic Defect Policies" endorsed by each breed association. Should a defective calf result, buyer is responsible for reporting the defect and following through each of the breed association’s steps and protocol or other breed registry standards. If animal is verified to be defective by the Breed Association, buyer must submit a written copy of the verification to the Seller and Breeders World Online Sales/ Roger M. Hunker, Auctioneer within 30 days after birth. Seller is responsible for refunding the purchase price in total or making an adjustment to the purchase price. This guarantee applies only to calves at birth that show signs of a genetic defect recognized by the breed association as there is not a test to determine if some genetic lines are carriers for a defect but do not show signs as an individual at birth. Unless an animal is listed on the individual breed association "genetic defect status list" the breed, breeder, and Breeders World Online Sales/ Roger M. Hunker, Auctioneer makes no representation of any kind as to whether an animal has a genetic defect. Consult with each breed association for more information. All transactions are between buyer and seller.
Placing a bid is a binding contract between you and the Owner/Seller, and the bid cannot be retracted. Once a Bidder places a bid, and the bid is the high/winning bid, the Bidder will be obligated to buy the lot at the said price indicated. Placing a bid on this online auction site, and winning, then not paying for the lot is illegal in most states, and prosecution can result.
The Owner/Seller of property sold through this online auction site reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
As a Bidder, you are responsible for any bids placed by you or a designated representative under your bidding number and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility and the Bidder will be responsible for any and all bids placed under the assigned number. If, at any time, you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised, due to lack of security on your part, you must notify Auctioneer immediately.
Bidders agree that when using the Maximum Bid feature on our online auction Web site they will use it according to the terms and conditions applicable to that feature. Please note that when using the Maximum Bid feature, if you are the current high Bidder and you want to change your Maximum Bid, you will be required to place a new bid in the increment designated for that lot in order to raise your Maximum Bid, which may cause you to raise your last high bid by one bid increment. You, as a Bidder, understand and agree to how the Maximum Bid feature works if you choose to use it.
BID RETRACTIONS: There are no bid retractions. ALL BIDS ARE NON-CANCELLABLE ONCE SUBMITTED. Once a bid is made and confirmed, it cannot be retracted. When a bid is made you manifest your intent and ability to buy the lot at the bid price. A false or fraudulent bid may result in legal action. Any winning Bidder who refuses to purchase the lot may be banned from all future online auctions.
Despite efforts to avoid the withdrawal of lots from the online auction sale after they are listed, it may sometimes be necessary to so withdraw lots; therefore, the Owner/Seller reserves the right to do so at any time before or during the online auction sale.
We are not responsible for injury or accidents. All animals become property of the buyer at the conclusion of the auction. Sellers cannot be held responsible for the health or condition of animals after the conclusion of the auction. Roger M. Hunker, Auctioneer is licensed by Ohio department of Agriculture and registered with USDA Packers and Stockyards, Roger M. Hunker; Auctioneer is bonded by the state of Ohio under the auction recovery fund and with USDA Packers and Stockyards.
Saturday May 14th – 9:00 am Hampshires, Shropshires, Oxfords, Polled & Horned Dorsets, Suffolks, Southdowns
Please be sure to have all shipping/trucking arrangements made prior to purchase.
ONLINE BIDDERS: The Ohio Showcase Sale will be broadcast live over
the internet through services provided by Breeders World.
PAYING FOR ONLINE PURCHASES: All online purchases must
settle with Breeders World. This card IS NOT automatically charged for your purchases. You
must settle your account with Breeders World according to the online
terms and conditions. Contact the Breeders World office at 567-
214-4081. Credit Cards and ACH (if set up prior to sale) must be used for purchases made through the
Breeders World online broadcast unless other arrangements are made
prior to the Sale. All credit card purchases will have a 4% fee added to the
purchase price. All monetary funding will be in U.S. currency. The right of
the property shall not pass until settlement is made. All settlement must
be made before any sheep will be released. Transportation arrangements
are the responsibility of the buyer.